I'VE FINALLY BEEN TAGGED! (Well, kind-'of)
7 things to do before I die:
(I've thought about this a lot since being hit by the car eight years ago! Most of them I try to do already...)
- Love my family
- Love my friends
- Love my cat
- Teach my students (fourth grade) how to love themselves for who they are
- Teach meditation classes
- Spread the love and grace I've received from my teachers (both spiritual and otherwise) on to others
- Leave the world a better place than I found it
7 things I CAN do:
- Play the guitar
- Play the drums
- Teach writing to little kids
- Make people laugh (mostly myself, at times!)
- Bake a mean chocolate chip cookie!
- Spend hours reading various books of various topics
- Bake a potato
7 things I can't do:
- Spell the word 'brocolli' correctly without using a dictionary
- Stop watching Law and Order reruns on the USA Network
- Finish reading War and Peace in this lifetime (although I love what I've read so far!)
- Take Tom Cruise seriously
- Tell someone I have a crush on that I like them (I'm shy, alright?)
- I'll admit it: due to my last (spinal) surgery, I CAN'T play the guitar and drums at the present time. :(
- Play the piano
7 things that attract me to the opposite/same sex:
- A pulse
- Sense of spirituality (or acceptance of mine)
- SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!!!!
7 things I say most often:
- "No Way!"
- "Yeah, right!"
- "Stop being a silly monkey-butt, you pooh pooh head!" (I only say this to my nieces and nephews!)
- "Om Namah Shivaya!"
- "You're too silly."
- "What's up?"
7 celebrity crushes: (Note: I don't really get crushes on celebrities, but if I had to...)
- Christopher Melony (Law and Order SVU)
- Mariska Hargitay (Law and Order SVU)
- Johnny Depp
- Sean Penn
- Helen Mirren
- Frank Zappa (I know he's dead, but his humor lives on...)
- Alfred E. Neuman
7 people I wish to tag:
- Cousin Chrissy
- Janet Armstrong
- Type Brighter
- Chris Lion
- Mark (who put Gurumayi on his dinner list)
- John Canatella